Thursday, March 4, 2010

i crave nourishment so strongly it resembles that of a wild canine

The first thing you need to do is figure out the title of this blog. It's the new cool thing on Twitter in which you translate pop lyrics into formal language. I stole this one from Dave Barnes. It is funny.

I want a sunburn.

I decided today that I want to begin writing a children's book. You will be informed when it's published. As of now, I'm deciding what the book will be about. And how the heck you write a book.

I'm about to partake in the 6th course of my dinner. It's a hot dog. I honestly don't think I've had one of these since the high school snack bar. If it were next week, I'd have an iPhone, and I'd take a picture of everything I'm eating and post it on Facebook. I don't know why, really. Most things are just funnier to me than they are to others.

I'm very excited that Jim and Pam are having their baby tonight. I feel like my friend is having a baby. And no, I'm not ashamed of this emotional attachment.

I can't wait for spring break. It better be sunny, or I'll cry. I have to read the Twilight books, or my kids win a pizza party. I'm beginning to think that I'd rather pay the $30.

Do you ever wonder what the relationship between Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest is like behind the scenes? They're so darn mean to each other. It makes me uncomfortable to watch sometimes. I'm on Simon's side. Seacrest is a fart knocker.

You know who I like lately? U2.

I just finished my hot dog. Could probably puke.

Welp, see ya later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment