My summer officially begins in 3 days. Wednesday, June 30, marks the start of a school-less summer. This makes me very, very happy.
Some things rocking my world right now:
1. The 200 Greatest Songs of the 1960s. If I could have them all, my iTunes collection (and my life) would be complete.
2. Austin, TX. I mean, this isn't really a surprise. It always rocks my world. But, I recently got to spend some time there. I'm going back again soon. Like, within the next couple of weeks. Probably more than once.
3. This. I think I'll grow to enjoy them a lot. Plus, there's an appearance by my girl crush, Zooey Deschanel. Done.
4. My 25th. I may or may not surprise you with my 2-5 antics. Stay tuned :)
5. Fish. For those of you that know me, you realize this is insane. I've always hated fish. I've added "loving fish" to my list of things to do this summer. I'm starting with tacos. You put anything into a tortilla and it's better.
6. Planning trips. First, there's Georgia. Soon after, it's Costa Rica. Then a backpacking adventure through Ireland. Don't say "yeah, right", hoes. It's happening.
7. Lists. Can you tell? Most of my blog entries are lists.
8. My patio. It's never too hot there. Especially when wine is involved.
9. Learning how to grow an herb garden. I'm going to buy my babies sometime this week. I really suck at taking care of plants. I've killed a bamboo and an Easter Lily in the last few months. I don't know if you guys know anything about botany, but rumor has it those are both very low maintenance and easy to keep. Sigh...I won't give up.
10. Heaven. I refresh this multiple times a day.
Well, that'll do. You've been updated :)